Heat-Activated foam board is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated paper facers, one of which is covered with heat-activated adhesive. Made In USA.
- Eliminates the use of hot melt tissue stock
- The adhesive is activated with low temperature settings for a quick, damage-free mount
- Can be used on a heated-mechanical or vacuum dry-mount press, or with a heated roller laminator
- P-O-P Displays Short-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Short-term application life
- Framing Long-term application life
- Signage - Interior Short-term application life
- Knife Cutting
- Die Cut/Punch
Don't see the size you need? Need a custom quote? Special delivery times?
Send us a quick message and we'll be happy to get back to you with a custom quote for your project.
We've dedicated our business to supplying the world with only the best quality foamboard. We're a little obsessed.