Heat Activated Foam Board Full Box (25pc) Multiple Sizes
Availability: In stock
Collection: Heat Activated
Have a question?
Heat Activated Foam Board (3/16" Thickness) is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated paper facers, one of which is covered with pressure sensitive adhesive. Simply peel back the release facer as you position the graphic on the sticky surface. Made In USA.
- Eliminates the use of pressure- sensitive adhesive stock
- Available in repositionable Low-Tack (LT) or immediate bonding High-Tack (HT)
- HT identified by red release liner and LT identified by blue release liner
- P-O-P Displays Short-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Short-term application life
- Framing Long-term application life
- Signage - Interior Short-term application life
- Knife Cutting
- Die Cut / Punch