Heat Activated Foam Board
Availability: In stock
Collection: Heat Activated
Have a question?
Heat Activated Foam BoardÂ is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated paper facers, one of which is covered with pressure sensitive adhesive.Â Simply peel back the release facer as you position the graphic on the sticky surface.Â Made In USA.
- Eliminates the use of pressure- sensitive adhesive stock
- Available in repositionable Low-Tack (LT) or immediate bonding High-Tack (HT)
- HT identified by red release liner and LT identified by blue release liner
- P-O-P DisplaysÂ Short-termÂ application life
- Exhibits & KiosksÂ Short-term application life
- FramingÂ Long-term application life
- Signage - InteriorÂ Short-term application life
- Knife Cutting
- Die Cut / Punch